Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Son of Celluloid's Drunken Thanksgiving Special

You know, Cellmates, I get accused of being a little forgetful and scatterbrained at times.  Maybe it's all those blows to the head.  Maybe it's all the brain cells I've killed off.  Maybe all those horror movies really did rot my brain.  Whatever the cause, it just dawned on me that  I posted this video everywhere but here.  On Thanksgiving, Daniel from EC3, Monkey, and yours truly watched Thankskilling 3.  The movie has a drinking game as a DVD bonus feature (brilliant!), and we all got sufficiently hammered.  So, we decided it was a perfect time to do an impromptu video review.  When the Son of Celluloid Show starts, I promise to rarely reach this particular level of intoxication on the air.  Anyway, this is how we spend the holidays at Celluloid Central...
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...