Sunday, December 8, 2013

Creepmas Horror Tunes Countdown #17: MXPX - Christmas Night of the Zombies


MXPX – Christmas Night Of The Zombies 

 
Sample Lyrics –
I dreamt that there were zombies right outside my window Christmas night
Hungry for some flesh to eat, but I was hungry for a fight
The living dead they walk the earth to bite on you and tear through me


I’m gonna shoot straight with you… I hate MXPX.  Hate them.  My little brother drug me to see them in a church basement one time.  They’re exactly what I hate about mainstream pop punk.  However, every now and then a bad I can’t stand makes a song I really like, and this is such a case.  It’s a cool little ditty about Christmas zombies.  What else do you need to know?  Paint the snow red, boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...