Friday, December 6, 2013

Creepmas Horror Tunes Countdown #19: Zombina & the Skeletones - A Chainsaw For Christmas


Zombina & the Skeletones – Chainsaw For Christmas



Sample Lyrics –
I got a feeling we're gonna have some good fun
We'll have a party party time
I hope my baby gets me a nailgun
And I hope he lets me try it out on his spine 

This one is actually a little better known than many on this countdown.  It’s become something of a standard for the horror crowd.  Musically, it kinda sounds like a demented Beach Boys tune.  Zombina, in her just plain adorable voice, laments the fact that Santa, her family, and her baby have never really given her what she really wants for Christmas… a chainsaw!  Honestly, isn’t that what we all really want?  Why does she want a chainsaw, you ask?  ‘Cause, according to her, she can “give that gift to all of the world.”  Now THAT sounds like a great way to spend the holidays.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...