Thursday, October 30, 2014

What Halloween Means To Me '14: Ellie Church

Ellie Church is a bad ass.  Plain and simple.  This former Tromette is well on her way to cementing herself as one of the queens of the independent horror scene.  This year saw the release of the fantastic Time To Kill, with Ellie in the starring role, and with upcoming turns in Adam Ahlbrandt's Hunters and the Found spin-off Headless, the future looks just as good.  She's also a really sweet chick and one of the people I always look forward to seeing at cons.  So, Ellie, what does Halloween mean to you?

"Halloween to me means shenanigans. Being  mischievous. As a kid, whether your parents were with you or not, you always felt like you were up to no good...and that was ok. I still get that same feeling as an adult, a kind of giddy childish feeling. I mean, I could toilet paper someone's house any other day , and while I would probably enjoy it, still not have the same feeling as I would doing it on Halloween night. You've got to have that smell in the air for it to work. Harmless mischievous fun, that's what Halloween means to me."

1 more day 'til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween.  1 more day 'til Halloween.  Silver Shamrock!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...