Monday, June 20, 2011

Carnival of Blood Blogathon Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'm participating in my first multi-blog event, the Carnival of Blood blogathon. It's the brainchild of Wednesday's Child over at In It For The Kills. We're all going to be writing about horror flicks that take place at Carnivals or Theme Parks. I can hear your brains racing now. That encompasses so many great movies! What are these guys gonna come up with? Well, you'll find out tomorrow. Just click on the banner below to go check out the site, which is awesome, then tomorrow click it again to check out the Carny Carnage.

SEE the bright lights and horrifying creatures! HEAR the roar of the roller coaster and the screams! SMELL the corndogs, funnel cake, and slight hint of vomit. EXPERIENCE thrills, chills, and heart stopping terror. It's the Carnival of Blood Blogathon!


2 comments:

Cash Wampum said...

That reminds me I just watched Hammer's Vampire Circus for the first time last week ;)

Unknown said...

I didn't know about this, but I might just be able to scrape together a post about a certain carnival movie I get nostalgic for...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...