Friday, March 23, 2012

Video: My interview with Sid Haig from Days of the Dead Atlanta.

I've finally got all of the camera connectivity issues solved, so its time to start sharing the interviews from Days of the Dead Atlanta. On Sunday, when everyone was half dead following the drunken debauchery of Friday and Saturday night, Leah and I set off to interview everyone we could, and we started off with a bang. I'm not easily starstruck, but I'll admit, I was a little nervous for my first celebrity interview on camera to be with one of my idols, the one and only muthaf'n Sid Haig! He was really cool though. People kept running into my camerawoman, someone kept screwing around with the lights, everyone was hungover, but it was one of the greatest moments of my life. We chatted for almost 15 minutes about his career, his characters, and his upcoming flicks. They say you never forget your first time, and I know I certainly won't. Hell, it's on youtube if I do. Check it out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to do it again!!

Cash Wampum said...

Excellent interview!! I'm inspired!! Well done Nate!!

Unknown said...

Great job, really enjoyed the interview.

Cole said...

Dude, great interview! I know you were totally fanboy geeking out on the inside but you came off like a freaking pro. Look at me... Pro. You did awesome, what an amazing interview!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...