Thursday, June 28, 2012

Phantasm Pinball!


Ever since I was a young boy, I've played the silver ball,
'But these ones have blades and drills and nail you to the wall
And now they're chasing me down the Mausoleum hall
I tell you, that Tall Man sure has some scary balls!

Here's something cool I ran across that I had to share with you guys. As if you need something else to waste time doing online, it's Phantasm Pinball! It amazes me that the Tall Man, possessor of the scariest balls in any dimension, has never inspired a real live pinball game. You'd think a movie featuring killer flying silver spheres would be a natural translation. Fear not though, Newgrounds has a flash version that's downright addictive. Just click on that picture below to be magically transported to horror pinball heaven. Time to put that supple wrist to work and see if you play a good game boooooooooooooy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...